WARRANTY ADMINISTRATOR: LANCASTER, PA
Under the direction of the Director of Manufacture Relations & Warranty, the Warranty Administrator coordinates customer service activities for warranty service for commercial food service equipment. They will act as a liaison between the customer and the service department, as well as the manufacturer. The Warranty Administrator will be responsible for implementing proper warranty procedures for each warranty contract.
- Maintain warranty contracts, including insurance requirements, updates, and territories.
- Confirm service with providers and end users to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Focus on execution and timely responses of warranty service.
- Source contractors in service areas as needed.
- Adjust alignment of assignment areas of all contractors to maintain consistent and prompt service.
- Execute paper warranty service flow.
- Handle calls from service technicians in the field related to warranty inquiries.
- Perform other duties as requested from supervisor.
- Associates Degree. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a team and independently.
- Strong computer skills including Windows, Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of the food service industry.
- Ability to understand and enforce warranty policies.