WAREHOUSE CLErK: BENSALeM, PA
Under the direction of the Branch Manager, the Warehouse Clerk will handle the day-to-day operations of the warehouse, including preparing items for shipment, receiving shipments, processing returns and package transfers. This position will also be responsible for pulling parts for service technicians and customer orders for pick-up at the parts counter.
Pull and organize parts for customer orders, service technicians, and truck stock.
Facilitate the transfer of parts to additional warehouse locations.
Maintain inventory stock levels.
Create part stock lists for designated manufacturers.
Maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
Manage and verify records on all incoming and outgoing shipments.
Prepare shipments utilizing best practices regarding timing, rates, and routes.
Facilitate the sale of parts to customers through the parts counter.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Effective listening, written, and oral communication.
- Organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Able to work independently with limited direction.
- Forklift experience (preferred).
- Understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to start work earlier or stay late based on seasonal demand.
- Must be able to bend, reach, and kneel.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.