TALENT ACQUISITION COORDINATOR: LANCASTER, PA
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for the successful management and implementation of recruitment activities which include sourcing, screening, and the facilitation of interviews for Clark Service Group, Clark Fire Protection, and Clark Retail Solutions. They will partner with our team’s organizational leaders to identify recruitment best practices and hire top talent for all three organizations.
- Proactively and creatively identify top talent.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all candidates and hiring managers.
- Drive the standardization and implementation of staffing processes across all three organizations, including but not limited to applicant tracking, interviews, candidate selection, and candidate experience.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to ensure that staffing procedures and programs meet the needs of each department and are implemented appropriately.
- Partner with vendors, universities, technical schools, and other recruitment sources to create and maintain quality relationships.
- Visit universities, colleges, and technical schools to give classroom presentations and participate in career fairs to educate students about opportunities within the company and about career opportunities in the food service industry.
- Organize regular hiring events (such as Instant Interviews) at all of our branch locations
- Facilitate new employee training and prepare all items for each new employee’s first day, including but not limited to uniforms, welcome kits, and paperwork.
- Bachelors Degree (strongly preferred).
- Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to communicate with others in an effective and concise manner.
- Superior interpersonal skills to develop, maintain, and coordinate effective relationships internally within our organization, with vendors, and recruitment resources.
- Strategic thinking and ability to produce results.
- Adaptability and flexibility to support the organization’s growth.
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and deadlines simultaneously.