SPECIAL PROJECT COORDINATOR: LANCASTER, PA
The Special Project Coordinator will provide administrative and project support to the service and installation departments. This position is required to work with our current customers and department managers on the proper completion of service request jobs. This role is critical in the successful completion of projects.
- Evaluate service requests to determine project scheduling.
- Serve as a liaison between customers, managers, and vendors by answering phones and email correspondence.
- Communicate with mangers and customers regarding current project status and completion.
- Keep detailed record of all projects.
- Manage and coordinate project completion including equipment staging.
- Prioritize work based on customer and needs.
- Coordinate of proper invoicing procedures>
- High School Diploma or GED (college degree preferred).
- Service coordinating experience.
- Food service background (preferred).
- Must be detail oriented and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be capable of setting priorities and working under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain organization.
- Motivated and able to multi-task.
- Ability to work well with internal and external partners.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.