Refrigeration/Food Service Equipment Technician:
NEW CASTLE, DE
Under the direction of their Area Field Supervisor, Clark Service Group Service Technicians are responsible for providing our customers with maintenance, repair, and installation of commercial food service equipment, refrigeration systems, and HVAC equipment by diagnosing issues and replacing necessary parts.
- Diagnose and repair malfunctions in various types of commercial food service equipment, refrigeration, and HVAC.
- Order and install replacement parts as required.
- Repair, replace, or calibrate controls, thermostats, switches, fuses, and electrical wiring.
- Fabricate, assemble, and install electrical wiring, controls, and piping as required.
- Wire and connect motors, compressors, temperature controls, and humidity controls as required.
- Provide proper refrigerant handling procedures according to federal EPA code.
- Be available for one weekend a month for Clark Service Group's on-call schedule.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associate's degree or certification in HVAC (preferred).
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- All technicians are subject to annual background checks, clearances, and certifications. Drug tests are administered before and periodically during employment.
- Able to work in extreme conditions (i.e.: hot, cold, dirty environment).
- Must be able to bend, reach, and kneel.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.