Service solutions REPRESENTATIVE: LANCASTER, PA
Under the direction of the Director of Service Solutions, the Service Solutions Representative is responsible for confidently addressing all incoming calls and emails in regards to our customers' service requests, complaints, and inquiries.
- Answer incoming calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Follow Clark Service Group’s new customer questionnaire for all new accounts.
- Determine and record the status of each service requests (emergency, next day, call back, etc.).
- Collect the necessary information to establish a service request work order or update an existing work order.
- Notify existing customers of any pending account discrepancies.
- Develop business relationships with customers, technicians, and co-workers.
- Forward customer calls/emails of existing service request work orders to the designated Service Coordinator.
- Investigate customer account information for callbacks and inform the designated Service Coordinator of any issues.
- Retrieve and record status of after hour emergency calls daily.
- Run open call reports as requested.
- Complete Clark Service Group’s customer complaint form for all customer complaints encountered.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be capable of setting priorities and working well under pressure.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to work well with internal and external partners.
- Must possess strong verbal and written English communication and organizational skills.