WARRANTY ADMINISTRATOR: LANCASTER, PA
Are you interested in taking advantage of the outstanding opportunity to work in and advance within an established, aggressively growing company? Clark Service Group is the premier service, repair, proactive maintenance and equipment installation provider in the food service industry in the Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware and Florida region. We are currently seeking an organized person who is confident, responsible, and a critical thinker to expand our procurement team.
- Purchase parts from a select group of vendors.
- Follow up with orders for timely delivery.
- Develop relationships with manufacturers and vendors.
- Work with the Inventory department to help keep updated costs and pricing.
- Research products and suppliers.
- Work with technicians and vendors to identify the correct parts needed.
- Effective listening, written, and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Time management skills.
- Organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business.
- Computer skills which include Microsoft Office
No prior purchasing experience necessary we will gladly train the right applicant.