Procurement Specialist: Lancaster, PA
Clark Service Group is a multifaceted, CFESA certified company serving the Mid-Atlantic region and Central Florida. Our team provides businesses in the commercial food service industry with quality repairs, professional equipment installation, and individually tailored Proactive Maintenance Programs for their commercial food service equipment, beverage systems, refrigeration units, and more. For over forty-five years, we have built a legacy of service supporting the food service operations of restaurants, convenience stores, healthcare facilities, entertainment venues, schools, and more! We are currently seeking a Procurement Specialist to join our growing team at our home office, in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
The Procurement Specialist is essential to our procurement team. This individual needs to be organized, confident, responsible, and a critical thinker to expand the Procurement department. The Procurement Specialist is responsible for identifying the parts our technicians need and purchasing those parts.
- Purchase parts from a select group of vendors.
- Follow up with orders for timely delivery.
- Develop relationships with manufacturers and vendors.
- Work with the Inventory department to help keep updated costs and pricing.
- Research products and suppliers.
- Work with technicians and vendors to identify the correct parts needed.
- Effective listening, written, and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Time management skills.
- Organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business.
- Computer skills which include Microsoft Office
No prior purchasing experience necessary, we will gladly train the right applicant.
- Weekly pay
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Referral incentives
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Gym reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible 401K with matching
- Volunteer opportunities
- And more