PROACTIVE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN: LANCASTER, PA
Under the direction of the Proactive Maintenance Service Manager, Clark Service Group Proactive Maintenance Technicians are responsible for providing scheduled maintenance, cleaning, and inspection of commercial food service equipment, ice machines, and HVAC equipment by performing all requests established in each customer contract.
- Dismantle, inspect, and clean various types of commercial food service equipment, ice machines, and HVAC equipment.
- Order and install wearable and replacement parts as required.
- Repair, replace, or calibrate controls, thermostats, switches, fuses, and electrical wiring.
- Provide proper refrigerant handling procedures according to federal EPA code.a
- Maintain a fully stocked truck in a neat and orderly fashion, including an inventory of company-owned tools, equipment, and materials.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associate's degree or certification in HVAC (preferred).
- General understanding of electric, plumbing and refrigeration.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Must be available to begin jobs early and work late as needed.
- All technicians are subject to annual background checks, clearances, and certifications. Drug tests are administered before and periodically during employment.
- Able to work in extreme conditions (i.e.: hot, cold, dirty environment).
- Must be able to bend, reach, and kneel.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.