PHOTOGRAPHER/VIDEOGRAPHER: LANCASTER, PA
Clark Service Group is seeking a creative Photographer/Videographer to create internal and customer facing assets for Clark Service Group, Clark Retail Solutions, and Clark Fire Protection. This position will use their talent and skillset to develop and maintain the distinct brand image for all three companies under the direction of the Marketing and Creative Director.
- Ideate and design concepts for internal and external print and digital communications, including but not limited to: brand collateral, company swag, event marketing, presentations, sales support materials, website assets, and social media assets.
- Produce high-quality photos and videos to be used for social media and marketing by riding along with technicians in the field, conceptualizing engaging flat lays, and proactively seeking behind the scenes opportunities at each office.
- Create training videos to be used as tools for technicians in the field.
- Visit customers onsite to create behind-the-scenes content about the food service industry to be used for social media and blog posts.
- Ideate new and innovative ways to utilize videos and photos to place all three companies as leaders in their industry.
- Maintain and be responsible for all company photography and videography equipment.
Expertise of DSLR camera use, maintenance, lenses, and tools.
Experience with Lightroom, Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro/Final Cut, After Effects, or equivalent.
Understanding of best practices for web and print production when providing final assets.
Creative and innovative thinker ready to bring some fun and style to the food service industry.
Willingness to travel to film onsite with technicians and at branch office locations.
Ability to report to work early and stay late as needed based on technician schedules and current client projects.
Customer-focused attitude and friendly disposition.
Must provide a link to or pdf of your portfolio in order to be considered for the position.