Multimedia specialist: LANCASTER, PA
Clark Service Group is seeking a creative and detail-oriented Multimedia Specialist with design, photography, and videography experience. The Multimedia Specialist will work on materials for Clark Service Group, Clark Retail Solutions, and Clark Fire Protection.
- Execute and design concepts for internal and external print and digital communications, including but not limited to brand collateral, event marketing, presentations, sales support materials, website and social media assets.
- Produce high-quality photos and videos to be used for social media and marketing by riding along with technicians in the field.
- Write social media posts.
- Maintain internal media asset archives - in-house photography, video, project files, etc.
- Perform a variety of tasks with minimal supervision while exhibiting a great deal of creativity and latitude.
- Minimum one-year experience in professional design, brand design and/or related experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Final Cut Pro).
- Understanding of photography principles and photo retouching.
- Experience using a DSLR camera to shoot photos and videos.
- Creative design experience is a must with a forward mindset, great time management skills, and adaptive design eye and skill.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Expert understanding of all social media channels and how they work.
- Strong writing experience with excellent knowledge of grammar, proofreading, and editing.
- Eager to learn and grow.