INVENTORY CONTROL MANAGER: LANCASTER, PA
Clark Retail Solutions, a division of Clark Service Group, is looking for an Inventory Control Manager. With more than 40 years of experience in the retail industry, Clark Retail Solutions is your one-stop shop for design, equipment, installation, and supplies. We pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service from your first inquiry to the after-sale service support, whether purchasing one piece of equipment or completing an entire store remodel.
The ICM has many functions such as receiving in equipment, managing inventory levels and preparing equipment for installation. This position also provides additional help for other warehouse functions and when needed such as delivering equipment to technicians or customers. If you are interested in joining one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in Central Pennsylvania, then submit your resume and take the first step towards a fulfilling and dynamic career.
- Match items being received to what was ordered by specifications and model numbers.
- Track job progress through job schedules and calendars.
- Track and record lead times, and arrival dates to ensure job completion.
- Track and record serial numbers and item numbers for internal use.
- Report any damages or discrepancies to the Project Coordinator.
- Stage and label equipment arrivals by job and item number.
- Stage equipment promptly before install.
- Keep work zone clean and orderly so that warehouse is safe and clean.
- Help with shipping or other warehouse functions when necessary.
- Deliver equipment to customer or installation technicians when necessary
- Effective listening, written and oral communications.
- Valid drivers license.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Time Management.
- Organizational and prioritizing skills.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Forklift experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and UPS/FedEx shipping program.
- Ability to read construction documents (not required).