INSTALLATION HELPER: LANCASTER, PA
This is a summer position with possible full-time employment for a motivated individual.
Under the direction of the Installation Foreman and Installation Manager, you will be responsible for the proper installation of commercial kitchen equipment.
A mechanical aptitude is desirable, along with previous construction experience or a trade school background. Some out of town, overnight work may be necessary.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Construction background (preferred).
- High School Diploma, GED, or currently enrolled in school.
- Reliable transportation.
- All employees are subject to annual background checks, clearances, and certifications. Drug tests are administered before and periodically during employment.
- Able to work in extreme conditions (i.e.: hot, cold, dirty environment).
- Must be able to bend, reach, and kneel.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds.