Installation Helper: Lancaster, PA
Clark Service Group is a multifaceted, CFESA certified company serving the Mid-Atlantic region and Central Florida. Our team provides businesses in the commercial food service industry with quality repairs, professional equipment installation, and individually tailored Proactive Maintenance Programs for their commercial food service equipment, beverage systems, refrigeration units, and more. For over forty-five years, we have built a legacy of service supporting the food service operations of restaurants, convenience stores, healthcare facilities, entertainment venues, schools, and more! We are currently seeking an Installation Helper to join our growing team at our home office, in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
The Installation Helper plays a pivotal role in the installation process. This individual will be responsible for the proper installation of commercial kitchen equipment and refrigeration systems. This is a summer position with possible full-time employment for a motivated candidate.
Help install commercial kitchen equipment and refrigeration systems.
Perform all requirement tasks with the highest standards.
Communicate effectively with the general contractors and project managers regarding the status of current projects.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Construction background (preferred).
- High School Diploma, GED, or currently enrolled in school.
- Reliable transportation.
- All employees are subject to annual background checks, clearances, and certifications. Drug tests are administered before and periodically during employment.
- Able to work in extreme conditions (i.e.: hot, cold, dirty environment).
- Must be able to bend, reach, and kneel.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds.
Paid holidays and PTO
Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
Opportunities for advancement
Flexible 401K with matching