INSTALLATION FOREMAN: LANCASTER, PA
Under the direction of the Installation Manager, the Installation Foreman is responsible for providing leadership, ensuring the safety of their crew members, following OHSA guidelines, implementing project plans and schedules, as well as monitoring the productivity of crew members and performing quality control for all projects.
Lead, direct, and inspire team members.
Effectively solve problems and provide creative solutions.
Be cognizant of any unusual or costly situations. Inform your supervisor when necessary.
Lead and perform professional installations of commercial kitchen equipment and refrigeration systems.
Perform all required tasks with the highest standards of workmanship and time management.
Communicate effectively with the general contractors and project managers regarding the status of current projects.
- Associate's Degree or Certification in HVAC (preferred).
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a qualified and competent tradesperson.
- Knowledge in operation of electrical systems.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, diagrams and reference materials.
- Knowledge of commercial food service and refrigeration equipment repairs, maintenance, and installation.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- OSHA Certification (preferred).
- EPA Universal Certification (preferred).
- All employees are subject to annual background checks, clearances, and certifications. Drug tests are administered before and periodically during employment.