GRAPHIC DESIGNER: LANCASTER, PA
Clark Service Group is seeking a motivated and creative Graphic Designer to join their growing Marketing/Creative team. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating print and digital assets to meet marketing objectives for Clark Service Group, Clark Fire Protection, and Clark Retail Solutions.
- Ideate and design concepts for internal and external print and digital communications, including but not limited to: brand collateral, company swag, event marketing, presentations, sales support materials, website assets, and social media assets.
- Create illustrations and icons for various use.
- Prepare final documents for printing and release.
- Collaborate with other Departments to understand projects scope and needs.
- Work with the wider marketing/creative team to develop processes that promote quality and manage workload effectively, recommending more efficient, time saving methods when applicable
- Ability to flex between design/branding styles per company.
Strong design skills with extreme attention to detail.
Expert knowledge of typography, color, balance/layout and basic design principles.
Understanding of production and industry standards for final asset delivery for both print and digital.
Excellent communication skills both in person and in writing.
Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter attitude.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing workflow and processes.
Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Squarespace is an extra bonus!
Must provide a link to or pdf of your portfolio in order to be considered for the position.