food equipment support representative
Under the direction of the Director of Warranty Administration, the Food Equipment Support Represenative will provide technical problem resolution for refrigeration and food service equipment to Commercial Food Service Equipment Technicians and end-users by performing a question diagnosis on the phone while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
- Interact with technicians and customers in a positive, reassuring manner to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Properly diagnose the issue and provide solutions in order to fix the piece of equipment.
- Follow Clark Service Group’s standard processes and procedures.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business.
- Manage a large volume of incoming calls.
- Minimum of 2 years commercial food service equipment maintenance field experience required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- HVAC degree (preferred).
- EPA Universal certification (preferred).
- Ability to continuously deliver proper phone etiquette.
- Must possess strong verbal and written English communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, etc.).
- Knowledge of commercial refrigeration and cooking equipment maintenance and repair.
- Effective listening skills and calm disposition during customer conflict.