Executive Assistant: LANCASTER, PA
We are seeking a motivated competent Executive Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized timely manner. This position will work and report directly to the CEO.
- Manage schedule, travel, calendar, and communications for the company CEO.
- Organize and prepare meeting agendas and rooms.
- Take detailed notes during meetings.
- Act as the point of contact between internal/external customers.
- Keep detailed records of documents and reports.
- Handle requests, feedback. and queries quickly and professionally.
- Draft memorandums.
- Run and complete errands in a timely manner.
- Answer/screen and respond to phone calls and emails from internal/external customers.
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Organize company related activities.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Bachelors in Business Administration (required).
- 1-year experience
- Bilingual (preferred).
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects independently.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and web-based communication.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Understanding of office management systems and procedures.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.