CLARK FIRE, FIRE SUPPRESSION TECHNICIAN: LANCASTER, PA
Clark Fire Protection is seeking an entry-level, full-time Fire Suppression Technician. Our Fire Suppression Technicians are responsible for installing, inspecting, and maintaining fire extinguishers, commercial kitchen hoods, fire suppression systems and emergency lighting for our customers. In this position, you will be trained and NFPA-10 certified for inspecting and recharging portable fire extinguishers
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to work occasional nights and participate in Clark Fire Protection's on-call rotation.
- Must be able to obtain NFPA-10 Certification.
- Must possess strong customer relations skills.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- All technicians are subject to annual background checks, clearances, and certifications. Drug tests are administered before and periodically during employment.
- Able to work in extreme conditions (i.e.: hot, cold, dirty environment).
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel.
- Must be able to work on ladders.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.