Why obtain a Planned Maintenance Agreement?
Regular planned maintenance is the best way to ensure trouble-free operation and peak performance. It helps to reduce overall maintenance costs and down time that cost your company money in the long run. We tailor plans to meet each individual customers needs and have a 24 hour dispatching service for your convenience. With our extensive network of parts and suppliers you can be sure Clark Service Group will keep your business running.
- Potential energy savings of 10-30% per piece of equipment
- Prolongs equipment life
- 24 hour dispatching service
- Tailored plans for each individual customer, reduced hourly rate, and preferred customer status
- Technicians able to service all food service equipment needs
What it includes:
- Cleaning and sanitizing of equipment
- Inspection of key parts of each piece of equipment
- Replacement of wearable parts and filters
- Complete check to make sure equipment is performing to manufacturers specifications and operating efficiently
- Calibration of thermostatic controls and lubrication of key components
- Each piece of equipment will be tagged and entered into computerized tracking system. Annual reviews of costs are available for customer budgets